Abraham Aumack (Aumock) and descendants
Montgomery Co, New York
Berrien County, Michigan
Time period: approximately 1757 to 1959.
Surnames on this page:
Aumach, Aumack, Aumock and other name variations,
McCarn (McCarren, McKerrin)
Please use your browser's find feature (on a PC, choose edit, then find) to locate individuals
Any additions or corrections may be sent to Joan
Descendants of Abraham AUMOCK (AUMACK)Generation No. 1
1. ABRAHAM AUMOCK, bapt Apr 12, 1757, Readington, Hunterdon
He married (1) SOPHIA ARMAGH.
He married (2) SOPHIA (SUFFIAH) MCCARN.
Child of ABRAHAM AUMOCK and SOPHIA ARMAGH is:
i. KATHERINE (KATY) AUMOCK b. 1775 aft.1856, m. Gedeon MARLETT, b. 1772, Charlestown, NY., son of John MARLETT.
Children of ABRAHAM AUMOCK and SOPHIA MCCARN are:
(we are still sorting out which mother had which children but based on the dates this is the latest order)
2. ii. ANDREW AUMOCK b. ca. 1785 m. Hannah POOL in November 1811.
iii. JOHANNIS AUMOCK, b. Jul 4, 1790
iv. ABRAHAM AUMOCK
Generation No. 2
2. ANDREW b. ca. 1785 married HANNAH POOL Nov. 1811
Children of ANDREW AUMOCK and HANNAH POOL are:
3. i. JACOB AUMACK, b. 1821, Montgomery Co., N.Y.; d. 1917, Eau Claire , Michigan,
m.. Harriet Lewis 1844
ii. JOHN AUMACK.
iii. WILLIAM AUMACK b. 1842 m. AMELIA CRAMER; d. 1904, Millvale, PA.
iv. ED AUMACK.
v. ABE AUMACK.
vi. 5 DAUGHTERS AUMACK.
Generation No. 3
3. JACOB AUMACK was born 1821 in Montgomery Co., N.Y., and died 1917 in Eau Claire , Michigan. He married HARRIET LEWIS Feb 22, 1844 in Reformed Protestant Dutch Church of Florida, Minaville, Montgomery, NY.. She was born 1823 in N.Y. (father Joseph Lewis), and died Nov 12, 1894 in Eau Claire, Michigan.
Children of JACOB AUMACK and HARRIET LEWIS are:
i. JOHN AUMACK, d. Jun 12, 1864, Little Rock, AR of disease. (Military service in Civil War 1864)
ii. MARY AUMACK, m. S.M. (SULLIVAN?) CLAWSON, Jul 2, 1871, Berrien, Michigan.
4. iii. SMYTHE FARMER AUMACK, b. 1852, Pipestone, Mich; d. 1931 m. Jane Clawson
5. iv. EDWIN COOK AUMACK, b. 1860; d. 1929, m. Martha Violet TIBBS.
v. EMMA AUMACK, m. JACOB P. RUNNELS, Oct 5, 1882, Pipestone Township, Berrien, MI12.
vi. ELIZABETH AUMACK, m. HENRY TIBBS, Nov 23, 1882, Berrien, Michigan.
(Mason Co. after marriage)
vii. RUTH AUMACK, m. A.J. WIEST.
Generation No. 4
4. SMYTHE (Smith) FARMER AUMACK was born 1852 in Pipestone, Mich, and died 1931. He married JANE CLAWSON, daughter of SR. CLAWSON and ESTHER BESTWICK. She was born 1856, and died 1933.
Children of SMYTHE AUMACK and JANE CLAWSON are:
i. JOHN HENRY AUMACK, b. Apr 15, 1878, Berrien County, Eau Claire, Michigan;
d. Jul 5, 1945, Rabbit Lake, SK, m. Verna Moss.
7. ii. EDNA MARY AUMACK, b. Sep 25, 1880, Pipestone Twp, Michigan; d. Nov 25, 1964, Berrien township, Michigan m. Frederick Arnold Michael.
5. EDWIN COOK AUMACK was born 1860, and died 1929. He married MARTHA VIOLET TIBBS Jul 4, 1883 in Pipestone Township, MI, daughter of JACOB TIBBS and MIRA FERRIS. She was born 1861, and died Feb 1, 192116.
Children of EDWIN AUMACK and MARTHA TIBBS are:
8. i. HENRY FERRIS AUMACK m. GLADYS URSELA MCCLEAUR
ii. JACOB T. AUMACK, b. Apr 12, 1884, Crystal Springs Cemetery; d. Apr 12, 1933; m. BLANCHE BARTON?, Elkhart, IN..
Generation No. 5
6. JOHN HENRY AUMACK was born Apr 15, 1878 in Berrien County, Eau Claire, Michigan, and died Jul 5, 1945 in Rabbit Lake, SK. He married VERNA MOSS in Michigan, USA, daughter of CHARLES MOSS and MINNIE HARTSELL. She was born Feb 25, 1892 in Michigan and died 1959 in Rabbit Lake, SK..
More About JOHN HENRY AUMACK:
Immigration: Jan 1917, to North Battleford, SK from Michigan USA
This is an outline of the descendants of Abraham Aumack covering a period of approximately 1757 to 1959. If you have additions and corrections or want more information, please email.
Link to Theunis Janse Van Amach, Abraham's great grandfather (Preston Family Genealogy Page)
Return to Aumack in New York, Michigan and Canada Home Page
Return to Miller Family Genealogy Home Page
contact Luxegen Genealogy and Family History Blog http://www.luxegen.ca